Over the past twelve years we’ve recorded countless songs with thousands of children. Here are our current top 10 favourite songs that have been recorded so far! Please have a listen, you’ll be stunned!
- 'Kick Bounce Shoot And Score' by North Reddish Y4
- 'Crazy Love' by St Williams RC Primary Y4
- 'Laydeez' By Ella Hunter from St Alphonsus Primary Y6
- 'EURO 2004 England Song' by Moorside Primary Y6
- 'Falling Star' By Ella Hunter from St Alphonsus Y6
- 'JUMP' By Davyhulme Primary Y6
- 'You Make Me Feel Special Inside' By Cheadle RC Y6
- 'Friends Stick Together' Eatock Primary Y6
- 'Dont Make Me Cry' Caldershaw Primary Y6
- 'Changes' by Canon Burrows Primary Y6
Unable to play the above samples? Please click here to go to an MP3 sample page.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE 'Add To Basket' FUNCTION ABOVE.
- Call or email us (see below). Tell us what workshop you want along with numbers / ages of children, along with any special requests. Please let us know if you have any dates in mind. Finally, please let us know the address of your school so we can work out if any travel / accommodation expenses are applicable.
- We will send you a quote along with a booking form.
- Complete the booking form and return it to us.
- We will then usually invoice you for 10% of the total amount due (unless the date of the proposed workshop is less than 30 days away or unless the total amount due is less than £200). The 10% amount due will be your 'booking deposit'. From the moment the 'booking deposit' invoice is issued, the workshop booking will be confirmed.
- Following completion of the workshop you will be invoiced for the remaining 90% (Balance due).
- Payment for all invoices are due within 30 days and are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- Further terms and conditions specific to the workshop you wish to book are included with the booking form.
WHERE ARE WE: Learn2soar workshops are available to ANY establishment in the UK. However, please note that we are based in the Manchester area, thus the further away we have to travel, the more expenses we will have to add on to cover travel costs and possible overnight accommodation:
TRAVEL COSTS: We usually charge between 25p - 40p a mile. When making a judgment on the actual expenses to charge each customer, we look at the current 'pence-per-litre' price at the average filling station. We also include a slight discount if you have booked more than one day, or booked a more expensive type of workshop. Please contact us for an exact quote.
ACCOMMODATION COSTS: If your establishment is over 2.5 hours away from Manchester then we will normally add on one night's accommodation expenses for every workshop day booked. We always use budget hotels where possible, but the cost is usually somewhere between £50 and £75 per night, depending on average hotel costs in your area for the proposed dates. Please contact us for an exact quote.
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE: Our main composer Stuart Ross, who will be personally conducting your workshop, has over 20 years experience as a teacher, musician and professional songwriter. As a former Primary School Music Advisor, he has the talent, experience and ability to ensure that your workshop is conducted by someone with appropriate qualifications and vast experience.
Any staff we bring into your establishment will be fully DBS checked and vetted. DBS documentation is available upon request.
Please contact us for an exact quote: