"The children love singing the songs and always ask for them again and again, even when Easter is long gone! " Mrs. Bevan - Teacher
DESCRIPTION: If you're stuck for ideas for your school's Easter assemblies or Easter performance, then look no further than our ready-to-use, all age 'Easter Assembly Collection'. It contains 10 brilliant Easter songs, with vocal tracks, backing tracks and new lyric videos (videos available in download version only). Plus 6 talk/performance scripts, containing ideas, stories, play-scripts, activities, readings, prayers and much more. This amazing easy-to-use product also comes with printable resources including animal masks, song sheets, sheet music, PowerPoint words, PowerPoint Easter Story presentation and much more. Everything you need to make your Easter celebration extra special! OR... Save time and money by easily downloading it all NOW! Please click the 'Song Samples' tab to hear samples from every track. Please click the 'Talk/Performance Details' tab for script samples and further information.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE:
WIDE AGE RANGE: Roughly half the songs are intended for infants and half are intended for juniors.
RELIGIOUS OR NOT? Only half of the songs and half of the included assemblies contain any religious material. All in all, this means that there's something here for every age range and every school.
UPDATE 2020: Now contains new lyric videos for every song, with separate videos for vocal and backing tracks. That's 20 videos altogether. (Videos are ONLY available in the download version of this product). We've also updated all the assembly scripts, PowerPoint words, songsheet and sheet music documents.
To watch five of our new lyric videos on YouTube, click the following image, which opens a YouTube playlist in a new window:
PRODUCT OPTIONS: Click the symbol on the left of each product option above to see what's included.
FREE LICENCE: No performance licence is required for this item. However, if you intend to use any of the included scripts/songs to stage a performance for profit, then a performance licence fee will be due. Please visit our Performance Licence page to buy your licence now.
FAST DISPATCH: This product is in stock. We always aim to dispatch your order on the same day that we receive it. Please see the 'Delivery' tab for prices and delivery schedule.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD: Select one of the download options above and 'add to basket'. Complete the checkout and get everything you need instantly! You'll have immediate access to all the lyric videos, the vocal & backing tracks (as MP3s) which you can burn to CD or transfer to a mobile device. Plus, you get scripts, ideas, song sheets, sheet music, etc... exactly the same material as if you'd ordered a hard copy by post (lyric videos only available in download version). UK based schools can even use this system to order via invoice, and still get everything straight away. There's NO waiting for a link to be emailed. Download it all from this website now. PLEASE NOTE: The first download needs to be made to a computer. You can then transfer the material to your tablet / phone if required.
"A very good resource, which is great value when you consider everything that's included. Thanks." F. Tayler- Teacher
Easter Assembly Collection - Song Samples
AGE RANGE: Around half of the songs below are recommended for junior age children (7-11) and half are recommended for infants (5-7).
- Take Jesus To Jerusalem
- Easter Bonnet Contest
- Hot Cross Buns (New version of traditional song with new verses)
- The Rock Got Rolled
- We're Egg-cited (The Easter Bunny's Hopping Our Way)
- Sing A Song Of Easter
- Ho-San-Ho (African Palm Sunday Song)
- Five Little Eggs Wobbling About
- We Can't Wait For Easter
- What's On The Inside (So Many Easter Eggs)
Unable to play the above samples? Please click here to go to an MP3 sample page.
PARTS: Most assemblies can easily provide enough parts so that every child in your class has more than a line each.
RUNNING TIME: VERY FLEXIBLE! Depending on which talk / script you use and how much of the songs / scripts / ideas you use, the estimated running time can be anything from 10 minutes to 25 minutes.
REHEARSAL TIME: We believe it's possible to teach a simple version of most of the included assembly performances to a group of children in one day. Please note, this is not a guarantee. Please listen to the songs and view the material before deciding how much rehearsal time your pupils will require.
DETAILS & SAMPLES
There are six different Easter talks / assemblies / scripts included in this product. All are fully editable. Please click the blue links to read short samples.
1) "Easter Charity" This Easter assembly has two different formats included. A story version - designed to be read out by one adult, and a scripted version which is designed to be performed by a class of children. It asks the audience to think about those in the world who are suffering over Easter and includes the story of a child, who rather than buying lots of Easter eggs, decides to give her Easter Egg money to charity. This assembly also includes an introduction, summary and prayer. The scripted version of this assembly has dozens of speaking parts so that every child can have at least one line to say, or part to play.
2) "Easter Eggs" - This Easter assembly has been designed to be delivered either by one adult OR by a class of children. This assembly firstly describes the history of the 'Easter Egg' and some details of the life of the legendary Russian Easter Egg artist-jeweller, Fabergé. It then has a story which shows that true beauty is found on the inside, before finishing with a summary and prayer. The scripted version has dozens of speaking parts so that every child can have at least one line to say.
3) "Giving In Love" - This Easter talk is designed to be delivered by one adult towards a school audience. It contains an introduction, a thought-provoking story of a special Easter Egg competition, a summary and closing prayer.
4) "Palm Sunday: The Donkey's Story" - This Easter assembly has two different formats included. A story version - designed to be read out by one adult, and a scripted version which is designed to be performed by a class of children. The theme of bravery is explored through the biblical story of Jesus' entry into Jerusalem, ingeniously told from the donkey's viewpoint! This Easter assembly also includes a summary, prayer and printable donkey masks / palm branches for use with the play version. The play version of this assembly has dozens of speaking parts so that every child can have at least one line to say or part to play.
5) "Easter Bunnies & Easter Bonnets" - This Easter assembly has two different formats included. A story version - designed to be read out by one adult, and a scripted version which is designed to be performed by a class of children. It includes presentations about the history of the 'Easter Bunny' and 'Easter bonnets'. The theme of humility is then explored through the use of a story titled 'The Boastful Bunny'. This Easter assembly also includes a summary, prayer and 7 printable animal masks for use with the play version. The play version of this assembly has dozens of speaking parts so that every child can have at least one line to say or part to play.
6) "The Easter Story" - This Easter assembly has been designed to be delivered either by one adult OR by a class of children. A PowerPoint version of this assembly is also included. This assembly begins with a brief history of the 'Hot Cross Bun'. It then has a very child friendly version of the biblical Easter story. It concludes with another story which shows the significance of the Easter story for Christians.
BUY NOW ONLINE: Select an option above and click 'Add to basket'. Complete the checkout process and choose to pay safely and securely via credit/debit card or via PayPal. UK based schools can also use this method to pay via school invoice (see below).
UK SCHOOL INVOICE ORDERS: Official UK school orders are very welcome (30 day credit), however, any such order must be placed by the customer themselves through this website. Purchase orders are not required. Account set-up is not required. Just complete the checkout process on this website and on the final page select the Invoice button. If you need to send us a 'Purchase Order Number', there is an optional input box beneath the invoice button, where you can add an order number if required. Your invoice is then available to print on the following page and any download items you have ordered become instantly available! Any CDs you have ordered are dispatched asap with a copy of your invoice included.
You may also send us official orders via phone / post / email (Contact Details). However, in all these cases, you will still be asked to place the order yourself via this website (unless you are having a specific technical issue).
The invoice method of payment is only to be used by registered UK school addresses. This does not include privately owned preschools / daycare / nurseries / playgroups / churches / charities / home addresses. Instead, these types of customers should purchase using a credit / debit card, PayPal.
WORLDWIDE (NON-UK) CUSTOMERS
BUY NOW ONLINE: Just select one of the product options above and click 'Add to basket'. Complete the checkout process and choose to pay safely and securely via credit card / debit card or via PayPal.
You can also change the currency above to display approximate conversion rates in one of several major currencies. Please don’t be put off if your currency isn’t displayed, as in many circumstances it is possible that your transaction can still be processed. No matter what currency you select, our card processing provider will automatically convert your currency into British Pounds Sterling upon placing your order.
If you have any problems in completing your payment, please phone us on the numbers below. We'll be happy to help in any way we can. Or, if you would like us to call you instead, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the difficulties you are having, along with your phone number and the best time for us to call.
TELEPHONE ORDERS: You can phone us with your card details on the following numbers:
Lines open Mon to Fri: 8AM to 6PM London UK time
FROM THE USA & CANADA - Call Centre: 011 44 844 357 8473 | Direct Line: 011 44 161 9479 222
FROM AUSTRALIA - Call Centre: 0011 44 844 357 8473 | Direct Line: 0011 44 161 9479 222
FROM IRELAND & Most other countries - Call Centre: 00 44 844 357 8473 | Direct Line: 00 44 161 9479 222
SCHOOL INVOICE ORDERS: Our school invoicing system is NOT normally available for use by non-UK customers. However, in exceptional circumstances (e.g. if your school's payment procedures prohibit the use of a credit card), then we will provide goods for overseas schools, with a 30 day credit invoice, providing your establishment passes our security checks. There is also an additional 'Overseas Banking Charge' of £10 for this service, to cover the banking costs we incur for accepting a bank payment in a foreign currency. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to receive your goods with a 30 day invoice, along with the additional £10 charge.
UK STANDARD DELIVERY (£1.99): Physical orders are usually dispatched via standard first class post within 24 hours of the order being received (except on weekends / public holidays). Therefore, under normal circumstances most customers receive their orders within 1-3 working days. However, at peak times of the year (October to December) please allow a little longer for your order to arrive.
UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY (£7.50): The option for UK customers to have their order delivered via 'guaranteed next day delivery' is available for phone orders only on 0844 357 8473. However, during times of heavy demand, we reserve the right to withdraw this service without notice. Orders via 'guaranteed next day delivery' must be placed before 2PM.
OVERSEAS (Non-UK) DELIVERY
OVERSEAS [NON-UK] DELIVERY (£10.99) : Physical orders are usually dispatched via a 'Tracked & Signed' delivery service, within 24 hours of the order being received (except on weekends / public holidays).
Deliveries will usually take 5-12 days to reach you, depending on your location. However, this timescale is not guaranteed. Please note that at peak times of the year (November / December), or if you have ordered from a remote part of the world, then your order may take 2 to 4 weeks to reach you. For this reason we highly recommend that overseas customers consider buying downloadable products rather than physical products, which is always an instant way of receiving your purchase. Or, combine the two options... purchase the download version to have now, plus the low price 'Extra CD' option to slowly make it's way to you.
EXPRESS OVERSEAS DELIVERY (£23.99): Alternatively, if you require your physical goods as urgently as possible, then we do have an express overseas delivery option available, which can get the goods to you in approximately 2-4 days (depending on your location). To purchase this express service, please visit the following page to add the £15.00 expedited delivery option, which is in addition to the standard £10.99 overseas delivery costs (Total express overseas delivery costs therefore becomes £15.00 + £10.99 = £25.99) https://www.learn2soar.co.uk/expedited
BFPO: British Forces Personnel based Overseas are counted as UK customers and can ignore the above overseas delivery information as long as a "BFPO" address is used.
CUSTOMS / IMPORT / DUTY / TAX: We are not responsible for any customs / import / duty / tax, charged by your country's authorities. Any such charge must be paid by you, the customer. Similarly, we cannot be held accountable for any delay or confiscation of your order, due to customs/import procedures in your location.
Click a link to jump to the appropriate section:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
Select one of the download options above and 'add to basket'. Complete the checkout process and get everything you need instantly! You'll have immediate access to all the vocal & backing tracks (as MP3s) which you can burn to CD or transfer to a mobile device. Plus, you get scripts, ideas, song sheets, sheet music, etc... exactly the same material as if you'd ordered a hard copy by post. UK based schools can even use this system to order via invoice, and still get everything straight away. There's NO waiting for a link to be emailed. Download it all from this website now. PLEASE NOTE:
(1) COMPATIBILITY: The download content is compatible with all devices; however, the first download needs to be made to a computer. You can then transfer the material to your tablet / phone if required. This is because the download comes as a 'zip file'. Most mobile devices are unable to open zip files. However, once you've 'unzipped the file on any computer, you can then transfer the contents to your mobile device. The quickest and easiest way to do this is usually to upload the contents to a shared server space, or cloud storage facility such as dropbox. Please remember that you are only allowed to share the downloaded files between four devices, unless you upgrade to a 'SITE LICENCE'.
(2) RESET / RENEWAL: Download links are valid for 3 months and for up to 20 download attempts. We advise you to save the download to a secure location, and to also make a back-up copy on a different device. If at any point you want your link to be reset, then how you proceed depends on how long ago your original purchase was: UNDER 12 MONTHS: If your original order was less than 12 months ago and you have been having technical difficulties, then your link can be reset for free. Please Contact Us for your free reset, and please let us know the nature of the technical difficulties so that we can help you find a suitable resolution. On the other hand, if you are under 12 months, but are not having technical issues (e.g. you want it reset because you have exhausted your 20 downloads by accessing the link on multiple devices) then you can have your link reset by paying a small service charge via this link: Download Reset. OVER 12 MONTHS: If your original purchase was more than 12 months ago, then there will be a small service charge each time you want your link to be reset via this link: Download Reset.
1) Instant Download (All content same as CD, but get it NOW):
Select this option to simply download all you need immediately. You’ll have instant access to a folder containing everything you would find on the equivalent CD...
• MP3 music files (vocal tracks, backing tracks and sound effect tracks)
• Scripts - Editable and Printable
• Production Notes - Ideas, Staging, Costumes, etc.
• Printable Sheet Music with Guitar Chords
• PowerPoint Scenery & PowerPoint Songwords
MAIN CD PRODUCTS:
Select one of the main CD options and we’ll dispatch an easy-to-use MULTIPURPOSE CD, containing ALL that you need. Please note there is no separate book. Simply print all you need from the environmentally friendly CD.
(1) COMPATIBILITY: The CD ROM section is only compatible with Windows computers. If you have an Apple device, or a machine with no CD/DVD drive, then please purchase the 'Instant Download' version (+ £10 'Extra CD' if physical audio CD is required).
(2) REPLACEMENT DISKS: We allow you to make ONE copy of your Multipurpose CD. If you then need a replacement disk, or an extra copy for any reason, at any time, then you can purchase an £10 Extra CD (See below).
2A) CD (All vocal & music tracks, scripts, ideas & more):
AUDIO - Place the CD in any audio CD player for:
• Vocal tracks sung by children
• Professional backing music tracks
• Sound effects (selected titles only)
CD ROM - Put the SAME disk in your computer for:
• Scripts - Editable and Printable
• Production Notes - Ideas, Staging, Costumes, etc.
• Printable Sheet Music with Guitar Chords
• PowerPoint Scenery & PowerPoint Songwords
2B) Extra CD (Exact copy of full priced CD):
No need to buy two full priced products. Just buy one full priced CD or Download and then select this option to get another Multipurpose CD for just £10. Please note, unlike other companies, we DO allow customers to make ONE copy only of any of our full priced CD / download products. However, if you are unable to make copies or if you just want to save time, then select this option.
CONDITIONS APPLY: This option gives you an exact duplicate of the full priced CD, but is ONLY available for purchase at the same time as, or following the purchase of a full priced CD or download. Customers attempting to purchase this item who do not appear on our records to have also purchased the full priced product will have their order cancelled.
Each rehearsal CD contains vocal tracks & backing music tracks only (I.e. no CD ROM section) on simple 'no-frills' CDs in a paper / plastic wallets. Only available in packs of four at £15 a pack. (If you require a large number of rehearsal CDs, please phone us for a quote as discounts are available for large orders).
CONDITIONS APPLY: This item is ONLY available for purchase at the same time as, or following the purchase of, a full price CD or download product. Customers attempting to purchase this item who do not appear on our records to have also purchased the full priced product will have their order cancelled.