Music Man - Full Day (FOUR 1 Hour Sessions) = £260
4 Sessions of around 1 hour each. How the sessions are split between classes / year groups is totally up to you, but the most popular mix with this option is for 1 hour with all EYFS, 1 hour with Y1/2, 1 hour with Y3/4 & 1 hour with Y5/6 (depending on the size of your year groups). Travel expenses may apply, please see 'expenses' tab, or contact us for a quote.
Music Man - 3/4 Day (THREE 1 Hour Sessions) = £195
3 Sessions of around 1 hour each. How the sessions are split between classes / year groups is totally up to you, Travel expenses may apply, please see 'expenses' tab, or contact us for a quote.
Music Man - Half Day (TWO 1 Hour Sessions) = £135
Please note, this option is usually only available to schools within a 50 mile radius of the Manchester area
2 Sessions of around 1 hour each. The most popular option here is for 1 hour with infants & 1 hour with juniors, but it's up to you. Travel expenses may apply, please see 'expenses' tab, or contact us for a quote.
Music Man - Assembly (ONE 1 Hour Session) = £70
Please note, this option is usually only available for schools in and around the Manchester area
A one hour workshop with an individual class / year group / department or even a whole school. Travel expenses may apply, please see 'expenses' tab, or contact us for a quote.
POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL COSTS
EXTRA SESSIONS: Stuart will usually only do a maximum of 4 sessions in one day in order to protect his voice. However, on the odd occasion, Stuart has agreed to undertake extra work of a moderate nature. Any work undertaken in excess of the regular maximum of four sessions, will be charged for and will be negotiated with you depending on your exact needs. In the past, extra work has included:
- School Choir: Stuart has often been asked to work with school choirs over lunch or after school to do vocal exercises / games / songwriting activities / Q&A
- School Assembly: Giving a school assembly (Talk and song/s)
- Songwriter Q&A: Meeting with groups of children to answer questions about Stuart's career as a composer
- Preschool groups / Mother & Toddler groups: Stuart has often been asked to give 10-20 minutes of his time with preschool groups meeting on school premises.
LARGE AUDIENCE: Please note that if any one Music Man session is for a very large audience, then extra costs may apply. This is mainly to cover the cost of bringing extra PA equipment. If the audience/venue is VERY large then we may also possibly charge for the cost of a sound engineer and/or extra musician/s. Please contact us for an exact quote.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE 'Add To Basket' FUNCTION ABOVE.
- Call or email us (see below). Tell us what workshop you want along with numbers / ages of children, along with any special requests. Please let us know if you have any dates in mind. Finally, please let us know the address of your school so we can work out if any travel / accommodation expenses are applicable.
- We will send you a quote along with a booking form.
- Complete the booking form and return it to us.
- We will then usually invoice you for 10% of the total amount due (unless the date of the proposed workshop is less than 30 days away or unless the total amount due is less than £200). The 10% amount due will be your 'booking deposit'. From the moment the 'booking deposit' invoice is issued, the workshop booking will be confirmed.
- Following completion of the workshop you will be invoiced for the remaining 90% (Balance due).
- Payment for all invoices are due within 30 days and are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- Further terms and conditions specific to the workshop you wish to book are included with the booking form.
WHERE ARE WE: Learn2soar workshops are available to ANY establishment in the UK. However, please note that we are based in the Manchester area, thus the further away we have to travel, the more expenses we will have to add on to cover travel costs and possible overnight accommodation:
TRAVEL COSTS: We usually charge between 25p - 40p a mile. When making a judgment on the actual expenses to charge each customer, we look at the current 'pence-per-litre' price at the average filling station. We also include a slight discount if you have booked more than one day, or booked a more expensive type of workshop. Please contact us for an exact quote.
ACCOMMODATION COSTS: If your establishment is over 2.5 hours away from Manchester then we will normally add on one night's accommodation expenses for every workshop day booked. We always use budget hotels where possible, but the cost is usually somewhere between £50 and £75 per night, depending on average hotel costs in your area for the proposed dates. Please contact us for an exact quote.
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE: Our main composer Stuart Ross, who will be personally conducting your workshop, has over 20 years experience as a teacher, musician and professional songwriter. As a former Primary School Music Advisor, he has the talent, experience and ability to ensure that your workshop is conducted by someone with appropriate qualifications and vast experience.
Any staff we bring into your establishment will be fully DBS checked and vetted. DBS documentation is available upon request.
Please contact us for an exact quote: